Between us and our extensive network of professional independent partners, we pride ourselves in being a “one stop shop” for any Fund. Our services extend across all fund types, strategies and investment styles. We operate at the highest technological and governance levels and can assist you from start to end.
SETUP AND REGISTRATION
T.C.R. can assist you with the registration and setting up of Funds in various jurisdictions. All you need to do is tell us what you want to achieve, and we will give you the best solution. T.C.R. will be actively involved with you from the start, by overseeing the:
- Management and monitoring of the initial and ongoing registration of investment funds and associated fund documentation;
- Sourcing and management of all third parties involved in the registration process;
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory, documentary, statistical, marketing, translation, and taxation requirements in each jurisdiction;
- Giving you access to a wide network of contacts (Fund Managers, Auditors, Lawyers, Tax Advisers, Banks etc.).
Under the AIFMD, all EU AIFMs will need to apply for an AIFM license and are required to appoint a depository that will be responsible and liable for four key duties:
- cash flow monitoring;
- record keeping; and
Our experienced and skilled team will ensure that the above tasks are executed to the highest level of precision our clients deserve. We work closely with the manager’s finance and compliance teams to design appropriate procedures for monitoring the fund and ensuring that all depositary requirements under the AIFMD are met. We tailor our services around the manager’s existing infrastructure, providing a bespoke service to each client.
Where AIF’s whose funds under management are below the thresholds specified by the Alternative Investment Fund Management Directive (AIFMD), T.C.R. International can also act as the Fund Manager under its Portfolio Management License. Fund Management duties can involve:
- Portfolio Management as per the Funds investment policy
- Risk Management
- Review performance with regard to benchmarks and comparison;
- Ensure adherence to fund documents and agreements;
- Liaise with administrators, Board, officers and other service providers.
- Provide investor reporting and drafting of fact sheets;
- Review investment processes and procedures by undertaking operational due diligence;
- Monitor promotion of the fund in accordance with distribution advice provided by legal counsel;
Where funds under management exceed the thresholds set out in the LAW and where a licensed AIFM is required T.C.R. can source this to third parties that we work closely with and know uphold the same levels as T.C.R.’s standards and professionalism.
Through our extensive network of International and Local Banks, we can offer Funds, access to all major bourses and exchanges, as well as access to the OTC (Over the Counter) Markets at very competitive prices. We aim to provide fast, accurate processing, as well as immediate notification of any issue that might arise. T.C.R. is licensed to offer:
- Reception and Transmission of orders on behalf of third parties
- Execution of orders on behalf of third parties
T.C.R. have close ties with the best fund administrators in Cyprus and can assist you in getting very competitive prices. Fund administration services offered by our partners include:
- Preparation of books of accounts and calculating the Net Asset Value with reference to share movements; we have electronic interfaces with (prime) brokers and custodians in all major financial centers in the world to ensure maximum efficiency and accuracy in the preparation of the Net Asset Value calculations
- Preparation of financial statements tailored to client requirements, including statements of assets and liabilities, operations, changes in net assets and cash flows
- Calculation of all fees and retrocessions
- Processing and pricing alternative investments and derivatives
Investment in financial instruments involves a high degree of risk. As such, they may not be suitable for all investors. Investors should ensure they fully understand the risks associated with investing in financial instruments before deciding to invest as they may lose partial or all invested capital.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and should not be viewed as offering any personal investment service. Investors may choose to seek independent advice and should not risk more than they are prepared to lose.